Eaton Logo


What is the replacement flat glass lens for a GSM​?

What is the replacement lens for a BS bollard?

What are the BUG ratings for an ISC-B02-LED-E1-BL3-BZ​ & ISC-B01-LED-E1-BL3-BZ​

What is the glass part number for the BRL Bollard?

Are the LED's in the TopTier replaceable?

Is a Cooper ballast supplied in a VWS-100-MP-MT-2S-BZ-L​?

What is the approximate weight for a GLEON-AE-01-LED-E1-T3​-B​Z?​

Can I adjust the sensitivity of the motion sensor on the Ventus?

What is the replacement quick mount plate for a TT Top Tier?

What size tenon does a GLEON flood require?

What is the replacement lens panel for a TRR type 5?

What is the part number for the prismatic lens and doorframe for the HBLED?

Can the Top Tier mounting be converted in the field?

Where can I confirm ARRA compliance?

What is the BR/BSABKIT?

Can we order just the wall bracket for the Ventus?

Are light squares rotatable?

Does the MS/DIM-Lxx include an integral photocell?

What is included with LS/HSS?

Can a battery pack be added to a TT-A4-LED-E1-WQ in the field?

What is the replacement lens for GSM-AM-1000-MH-MT-AR-​SG​-D​P-​L?​

Where are spec sheets for the tenon adapters?

Do you have a picture or spec of the MA1017?

What is the replacement 10KV module for a VPL-LED-E1?

What is the template for a McGraw BRC bollard?

Is the back box to be recessed for the IST wall pack?

Do the Galleon fixtures come wired 120v or 277v?

How many panels are supplied in TRLENS016PACK ?

What does the Square Galleria External House Side Shield look like?

Can the SSF fixture be used for a conductor raceway?

Can the RV/WG wireguard be installed on a Valet?

What is the replacement 10KV Module for a GAT-50-LED-E1?

Can the HID IST wallpack be inverted on a wall for uplighting?

Can light squares be replaced?

What is the replacement base casting for a BRL bollard?

What is the cupola window on the McGraw Traditionaire?

Can the WM option be added to a VTS Ventus in the field?

Do the anchor bolts come with the BSL bollard?

Do you have a drawing and instruction sheet of the OA1202?

How deep is the mast arm adapter for the Galleon?

What are the installation instructions for the MA1061?

What tenon adapter can I use with the McGraw Cirrus CIM fixture?

What the base dimensions for the VXB Vision bollard?

Can the DOS option be operated by another controller on the Top Tier?

What anchor bolts does a McGraw BRC bollard use?

What is the replacement base casting for the BR round bollard?

Can a house side shield be added to a GLEON?

What is the lens only for the CIM Cirrus fixture?

Does the Galleon flood knuckle adjust below horizontal?

Can you provide a drawing for the round lens for the BRC bollard?

Can the mounting method be modified in the field for the Valet?

Will the GLEON when ordered in E1 operate on 240v?

Is there an option for a 2 lamp battery pack for an IST-42-CF-120-2S-F-L supplied with a single lamp?

What are the dimensions of the GLEON Wall Mount Plate?

Looking for a cutsheet on the MA1062?

What is the replacement BZ door with SAG glass lens for a GSM-AM-1000-MP-MT-FT-​SG​-B​Z.​

Can you send me the specification sheet for the FSIR tool for the Galleon?

Are there hole plugs for the Galleon drilling?

Will the IM option on the Ventus allow to mount on WCE424 bracket?

What is the OD of the Galleria Round fixture?

What is the part number for the house side shield on the Galleon?